PCI DSS Webinar, September, Webex
Time 12:00 BST
Location Webex, UK
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a global information security standard for organisations (merchants or service providers) which store, process and transmit payment card (credit and debit) data. In this 1 hour webinar, one of URM's QSAs will provide a comprehensive overview and insight into the PCI DSS and will address the following key questions:
- What is the PCI DSS and what are the key requirements?
- Why is it important to comply with the PCI DSS? What are the consequences of not complying?
- Which organisations need to comply?
- How do you achieve and also demonstrate your compliance?
- How do you simplify your compliance process?
This webinar is aimed at managers from both merchant and service provider organisations who are looking for a clear and concise explanation of exactly what is required in order to comply with PCI DSS and how to achieve this